Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Circles can be good...

"Between the trees" photograph JHM©09 Shot in Eugene, Or

From the Self Esteem Doctor Jewel Diamond Taylor: http://www.donotgiveup.ne/


"Driving on the 210 freeway in southern California on my way home after a day full of disappointments, one after another, I turned going east bound and saw two rainbows and then ... one more appeared. I was so inspired and renewed.


I felt like a child seeing a rainbow for the first time, but oh my God ... I'm seeing three rainbows.

I wanted to share this rare covenant in the sky. Iimmediately called one of my Goddaughters on my cell phone with my excitement.


My miracle for the day reminded me that when you see a rainbow it is really a circle. You only see the upper half because the horizon hides the rest. You may not see the big picture right now when it comes to solving a problem in your life.


Life offers mysteries, misery, magical moments and miracles. When you see a problem or obstacle in your life, don't be limited by what you see with your physical eye. Optimism increases confidence which expands your power of influence on how things will turn out. Yes, there are real dangers and circumstances that call for you to be careful.


However, constant and unnecessary fear, stress, negative thinking, procrastination, perfectionism and unfounded suspicion depletes you of energy, faith, blessings, success and good health. Fear and negative emotions create a blind spot which blocks your view of hope, possibilities, solutions and victory.


Accepting the reality of your present situation doesn't mean you have to be thrilled about it, but you can see it differently with new eyes. "


"Depression loses its power when fresh vision pierces the darkness." ~ Peter Sinclair Solutions exist.


There is a bigger picture than what you can see right now.Take your eye off fear, limitations and what you see now with your physical eye. Change the way you see yourself. Change the way you see other people. Change the way you see your situation. Change the way you see your possibilities".

"Faith is like radar that sees through the fog -- the reality of things at a distance that the human eye cannot see." ~ Corrie ten Boom

No comments: