Friday, November 7, 2008

Being Mindful

I want it to be known that any comments attributed to anyone that was not there's would only have been done from being unaware and not of malice or wrong intent.

I have applauded the new documentary of Treme and the importance of supporting what I believe to be good work on the part of these young visionaries as they document the lives of my beloved home in all its complexities.

To the one who sent me the comment, my sincerest apologies if anything was misconstrued. My information came from their newsletter and I appreciate you bringing it to my attention and I hope what I edited was sufficient.

Otherwise, please contact me and I will make any adjustments needed.

And yes! I would be delighted to quote you directly. Feel free to contact me?

No comments: