Friday, October 17, 2008

Walking on Air..Here I am


I am not sure where I am going with this, but I figure I'll know at some point.

But what I do know is today I am very tired. So tired I want to take my marbles and go home.

No amount of my talking to myself will convince me that it is not time. Time to do what I don't know, but I know I want to go home.

The last couple of mornings as well as randomly this last month or so I had for a moment and overwhelming need to cry, but the tears do not come. People who know me very well, (not the ones who have convince themselves that they know me), know that by nature I am not a crier. It doesn't mean I do not feel deeply and fiercely because I do, i just don't display visible tears easily.

But I have felt urges to cry, wail, moan and weep. This may indicate for me the releasing of something of ready to go to the next stage which entails for me walking on air.

If I am up to it will I have no choice in this matter though we do know there is always a choice. And I can choose not to do it or I can make the move and step.

So I will see where it is I am going because I surely don't know.

What I do know is I am going to whatever it is I am going to do though I don't know what I will do once there.

And if you can figure that out you are a better woman then I am and please, let me know what it is will ya?

Moon

No comments: