Sunday, January 30, 2011

They Gonna Anyway...

Let people do or say whatever they want.  My life now  exactly where it needs to be.  I know what ever I do someone will have something they must feel has to corrected. People move in overdrive way too often without knowing all the facts to readjust you even if you did not think you needed to be readjusted.


Swan Photo by Jackie Walker©10


So this is my "Oh well" statement...


Anyway
By iiammoon©11


They are gonna laugh anyway...
So I might as well go out and play
With all the life & vigor I can display


For...


They are going to laugh anyway...
Roll their eyes..
Smirk...
Wave their hands to & fro


So...
Then I might as well sing loudly
That song no matter how off key
Because that song IS for me...


'Cause...


They gonna laugh anyway...
Since I can't seem "to act my age"
I might as well jump in, Jimmy Choo's and all...
in a puddle as muddy & messy as it wants to be..
It will wash off once I finish...
After I had a ball.
Because they are gonna laugh anyway...




Alll rights reserved JHM ©11

No comments: