Saturday, February 21, 2009

Mea Mona open for Business


Gathering Together photograph JHM All Rights Reserved ©08


One for time being capable of being flexible will work. Much to my surprise my online store www.cafepress.com/meamoona came up unexpectedly.




It happens here just like in life, the unexpected can be a beneficial thing, but if you are bound and intent of maintaining the status quo, you can miss out on wonderful opportunities.




So instead of my anguishing & panicking, I am opening myself up for to the promises & possibilities that can arrive from such times.




So if you are game to peruse, do so. Sign up for the newsletter. Better yet aid an artist in her livelihood. Much more will be added shortly. Even more so tell a friend or 2 or 3 or 4.




Net does work.

No comments: