Thursday, September 18, 2008

Taking the "A"Train:Amtrak that is...


Photograph Shot at Washington DC Union Station- ©08JHM

I love this quote sent to me:
You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any
direction you choose
.~Dr. Seuss

It is hard to believe its going on almost 3 months since I've started this adventure and have I learned a lot. One of the things has been for me the most important is:

1st how much I have grown.

2nd. To be able to replenish my heart's resovoir of love, respect & dignity by those who known and been my friends for a very long time.

3rd. To see things that if I had sat where I was wringing my hands all I would have had to show for the wringing is sore hands. Instead my eyes were filled to overflowing sights, sounds and smells that would have past in the winds of regrets.

4th That I will be just fine when all been said & done

5th That Little by little does the trick (thanks Aesop)

6th I am today what yesterday has made me; tomorrow I shall be changed by today’s experiences.

And off I go to what awaits me. There will be more to follow.

How cool is that?
Moon

No comments: