Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ocean To The Sky ©08

Sand Beard Dunes, Michigan


While lying here this eve…


My innards are just a’grinnin’


Scripting gratitude notes in the clouds to all who gifted me with their attendance


Sending me off to where the ocean runs into the sky


I am blissfully in high spirits right now


As I have added to my sentimental journey


Drawing together yet another linkage


To a textured life as mine have been


That of having come together with you,...


No matter how brief a measure it was .


This time is right for me to be right…


In going to what is new without doing away with what is not getting any younger.


And that is time


And it is time





From an unadorned whisper to the Creator


Brought you forth to me today to spend some time..


He who answer a prayer that had not been uttered...


For which I forever more would be grateful


So that my departure would be as pleasant as the arrival have been.


I carry you all forth with me sitting in the company of many...


That it’s been my privilege to know ...


As I embark to where the ocean runs into the sky.
All rights reservedJHM7-13-08©

No comments: