Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Making Me You

 
 
 
 
 
 
Why are you still trying to make me you?
When you are not doing you very well.
is there something in a ravine
 that  slipped from your fingers
holding something you entrusted
that you thought you could extract from me?
Why are you still trying to make me you?
when you have an exceptional privilege of being an exceptional you.
that will satisfy all your yearnings.
 
your burning
Earning a well deserved right to be formidable
as Juicy and as scrumptious as you can be
Why
Why are you still trying to make me you?
When even on a well oiled day
That would be an extraordinary feat
far past even what I could do
 
Why are you still trying to make me you?
I am enough, right where I am
and looking forward to even more
as I refine and define
working so hard
to round out all
edges
to be a powerful
and as juicy as a fleshy mango.
 
Why do you want to make me you?
Are my parts not good enough
Or perhaps too much
It appears we both still have much to do
But one thing is true
I will not be made into you
so there it it is!
Toodle loo!
All rights reservedJHM11-12-14
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: