Thursday, October 7, 2010

Way to Geaux Ah ha Ha Ha~Emotional aerobics




I think humor does wonder for our well being, a form of emotional aerobics.

A friend sent this to me this morning that so tickle my funny bone:

"I urgently needed time off work, but I knew the Boss wouldn’t give it to me. So, I decided to act “crazy”, than he’d tell me to take a few days off. I hung by my knees from the ceiling and made funny noises. My co-worker, (not the smartest in the bunch) asked me what I was doing. I told her I was pretending to be a light bulb so the Boss would think I was crazy and give me a few days off. A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked “What do you think your doing?” I told him I was a light bulb. He said “Clearly you’re stressed out. Go home and recuperate for a couple of days.” I jumped down and walked out if the office. When my co-worker followed me, the Boss asked her, “Where do you think you’re going?” She said, “I going home too. I can’t work in the dark.”

No comments: